ED2 was founded in 2007 and focused around marine radio wireless applications and R&D Solutions. We have a strong history of innovative solutions for alert wireless systems using state-of-the-art sensors. In 2018, the company was purchased by Sergio Cardona, our current CEO, and shifted focus to next-generation wireless products.
ED2 has built up an elite team and can solve engineering challenges that others find too challenging. We have extensive expertise in RF radio, radar, software, and wireless systems; our core team holds numerous patents in RF technology.
We integrate software and firmware, electronics, power management, sensors, RF and wireless best practices.
Why Choose ED2 Products?
- Our design philosophy is to be the simplest, lowest cost solution by applying modularity and scalability principles at the lowest levels of integration.
- We are experienced electronic design engineers with decades of RF radio, radar, and wireless alert systems experience.
- We integrate software/firmware, electronics, power management, RF/wireless best practices.
- We care deeply about and take great pride in our people and work.
Defense- and military-inspired products focused on high performance, high frequency, and rugged applications.
- We are confident that our products work at first turn-on, and that our customers will be delighted and satisfied.
Chief Financial Officer
Chief Technical Officer
VP Sales / Business Development
5G Chief Scientist
Radar & Datalink
Senior Electrical Engineer